Starcraft 2 Armory

Strajder Versus Bob: The Ultimate Grudge Match

122 posts ⋅ 6,491 views

Super Moderator ⋅ Siege Tank
977 posts

Introduction:
Once upon a time, a respected user, known as Strajder, was excited to play Starcraft II. He read up everything he possibly could on the strategy of pros. Strajder was getting good at the game, crushing his way into the prestigious Gold League. However, something was wrong. Our hero was stagnating at a 50% win rate. Strajder decided to seek counsel from the other Armory elders; Deathleech, Wodan, and iPan Typhoon. What he discovered was extremely unnerving. Terran is underpowered! Strajder had to do something fast, so he valiantly alarmed the public about this game imbalance in every thread he possibly could.

But then one day, an evil man named Bob decided to crash Strajder's party. With his elitist Diamond League views, Bob smacked down the idea that game imbalance was the cause of Strajder's losses.

Jan 3rd 2011, 07:19:59 Quote by Bob
Jan 3rd 2011, 01:08:23 Quote by Strajder
Bleahahf blah blah
im a bad terran player
everything is OP because its too hard for me

I vote Strajder is never allowed to have opinions about balance anywhere ever.

How could anyone post such ignorant nonsense? Strajder must seek justice, and he will do so by destroying Bob in a best of five series!

Players:
Strajder (Zerg)
Bob (Terran)

Time:
To Be Decided

North American Server - We will provide Strajder with a guest pass.

MapPool:
To Be Decided

Casting/Streaming:
These matches will likely be streamed and uploaded to Youtube. Links to the stream and the Youtube videos will be provided later.

Banner created by Dark Lord and Timmay.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Super Moderator ⋅ Battlecruiser
6,309 posts
The battle of the decade awaits.

I have 1 word for all of you: Let's make this !*%# happen, guys!
Point Defense Drone
3,360 posts
Do we have to pay for tickets? That and I expect nothing but contempt coming from both of their E-mouths(since tex and gemini don't know the meaning of bad sportsmanship)
A Forgotten Past Bestirs a Future Of Demise.
Colossus
1,981 posts
Go Strajder! Whoo! Take him down!

OT: This'll definitely be interesting. Hoping to spectating this personally.

Hope it happens.

Edit: I guess I didn't really contribute anything with this post. Besides voice who I'm waiting for.

Edit: Edit: Anyone wanna take bets?
Sometimes we forget why we left, then we come back and take a look at the community's latest, then immediately leave again. ~ Those one level higher.
Coach ⋅ Siege Tank
809 posts
Jan 5th 2011, 10:37:48 Quote by Dark Prelate
Anyone wanna take bets?

Why, would we want to take your money?

I mean sure if you want to bet on it, I will all in with you; Bob wins I get everything you own, strajder wins you get all my minerals and vespene.

EDIT: Can we get this on the front page since this is HUGE?
Jan 5th 2011, 10:37:48 Quote by Dark Prelate
You: quick idra
answer this
3 men walk into a bar
is one of them gay?
EGIdrA: depends on whether or not anyone of them plays protoss
Coach ⋅ Carrier
4,771 posts
LOL this will be amazing xD GOGO BOB!!!

@Destroyer: Huh?
Content Editor ⋅ Siege Tank
877 posts
as much as i love stradjer, my mins and gas are on bob this time around.
Good bye CrazyGitar, I will miss you

And with this, it all turns to dust and bones and relics of a bygone era. we are now the few who survive, but do not thrive.
Banned
1,164 posts
Bring it Strajder, I'm down any weekend
Roach
1,211 posts
Jan 5th 2011, 10:31:32 Quote by Timmay
Strajder decided to seek counsel from the other Armory elders; Deathleech, Wodan, and iPan Typhoon.

Hilarious, simply Hilarious.

My head says Bob will pwn him, however I really hope Strajder wins, I just dont like Bob, probably because I dont know him. So will we be able to join the game and watch, or do we have to watch the stream? I really hope my internet plan is upgraded by the if so.

This shall be a battle for the ages! Also what are the conditions if any?

Also did this spark this? apart from their general dislike for eachother of course:

Dec 30th 2010, 04:07:46 Quote by Bob
@Strajder, I'm sorry to be the first one to break it to you but you're mentally challenged. 80% of that post is bullshit and maybe if you didn't spend your time worshipping progamers and qqing about how bad you are but actually played, you'd have some room to give other players advice.
Warp Prism
1,035 posts
Jan 5th 2011, 11:21:37 Quote by editor_in_chimp
Strajder decided to seek counsel from the other Armory elders; Deathleech, Wodan, and iPan Typhoon.

My head says Bob will pwn him, however I really hope Strajder wins, I just dont like Bob, probably because I dont know him. So will we be able to join the game and watch, or do we have to watch the stream? I really hope my internet plan is upgraded by the if so.

Also did this spark this? apart from their general dislike for eachother of course:

@Strajder, I'm sorry to be the first one to break it to you but you're mentally challenged. 80% of that post is bullshit and maybe if you didn't spend your time worshipping progamers and qqing about how bad you are but actually played, you'd have some room to give other players advice.

I haven't had many pleasant experiences with Bob either (he's still on my enemy list), but perhaps one day he'll be taken off because he hasn't been trolling that hard recently (on anything I've said, at least). Looking forward to the match, should be interesting!
gone.
Jun 8th 2011, 12:35:27 Quote by CrazyGitar
I BET IF YOU SAW A WALL THAT HAD BEEN RECENTLY PAINTED AND WAS DRY BUT FOR THIS ONE SMALL BIT THAT WAS STILL WET YOU WOULD BE LIKE ZOMGTHATBITOFWALLISSTILLWETWTFBBQLMFAO
Content Editor ⋅ Siege Tank
877 posts
Jan 5th 2011, 11:41:00 Quote by effervescent

I haven't had many pleasant experiences with Bob either (he's still on my enemy list), but perhaps one day he'll be taken off because he hasn't been trolling that hard recently (on anything I've said, at least). Looking forward to the match, should be interesting!

agreed. i dont think Bob gets along well with others. i have had very few positive experiences with him either. he knows what hes talking about, he just isn't pleasant in the way he says it.
Good bye CrazyGitar, I will miss you

And with this, it all turns to dust and bones and relics of a bygone era. we are now the few who survive, but do not thrive.
Roach
1,211 posts
Jan 5th 2011, 11:48:15 Quote by kingbob_the_second
Jan 5th 2011, 11:41:00 Quote by effervescent

agreed. i dont think Bob gets along well with others. i have had very few positive experiences with him either. he knows what hes talking about, he just isn't pleasant in the way he says it.

You guys are saying what we are all thinking. I was planning to have a grudge-match against bob too, I just thought it would be im-mature and I dont really know/hate him enough for it. He is a good player Im sure, however if he trolls and is iinpolite he will not be liked no matter how good he is.
Banned
1,126 posts
Bobs a troll spammer hyuk hyuk hyuk hyuk go strajder.
Banned
1,164 posts
Lol guyss you need to chill out most of the posts I make here im only being half serious. Winter break's over so I'm only gonna be like average diamond good but if you want grudge matches lets do it!

Current Hitlist

Strajder
Editor_in_chimp

EDIT: Judicator...you dont even play starcraft
Banned
1,126 posts
Jan 5th 2011, 12:02:16 Quote by Bob
Lol guyss you need to chill out most of the posts I make here im only being half serious. Winter break's over so I'm only gonna be like average diamond good but if you want grudge matches lets do it!

Current Hitlist

Strajder
Editor_in_chimp

EDIT: Judicator...you dont even play starcraft

I do actually, my computer just cant run it so I play it at my brothers house every now and then.