Starcraft 2 Armory

Zerglot Archievement

13 posts ⋅ 29,255 views

Changeling
747 posts
Does anyone here know how to actually get it or it is bugged? supposedly you have to warp in a zealot playing as zerg....I tried NPing a probe and building up and to warpgates but it didnt workd
Medivac
1,499 posts
did you try Np'ing the Zealot while it was warping in?

Banned
535 posts
Seems like the np should work, if not there are numerous solutions.

#1 while playing 2v2 your teammate dies, he is play toss while your playing zerg, you take control of his units and make a zealot.

#2 play a melee game where you spawn with all 3 or jsut z and P, and make a hatch with a gateway.

#3 there are a few others but i will let you find them out,
IF YOU HAVE A GUEST PASS YOUR WILLING TO TRADE FOR MINERAL/GAS PLEASE PM ME!!

MyTraining Site
Changeling
747 posts
Jul 10th 2010, 13:36:13 Quote by SPAMER101
did you try Np'ing the Zealot while it was warping in?

nope, not really xP Im too lazy to try all possibilities so if any of you got it already I just wanna know how hehe
Coach ⋅ Phoenix
2,631 posts
Neural a probe, build a nexus, pylon then gateway. There u go!
Stalker
440 posts
does warping a unit count as building it?
Sep 25th 2010, 23:45:15 Quote by night train
Wow that guy was retarded. When he said no games ever go past 10 minutes, the game was 11 minutes in.
Point Defense Drone
2,786 posts
Well I dont think its like you know warpgate warp in. Because making a zealot out of a normal gateway is called a warp in. So I think it just means regular gateaway.
Overlord
197 posts
I just tried playing a melee game versus the computer and i neural parasited a probe and built a nexus and gateway. I built a zealot and it still didn't give me the achievement, not even when I used warp-gate tech
Hey look
I've got a signature, I'm creative!!
High Templar
455 posts
Jul 10th 2010, 14:59:00 Quote by das_fust
I just tried playing a melee game versus the computer and i neural parasited a probe and built a nexus and gateway. I built a zealot and it still didn't give me the achievement, not even when I used warp-gate tech

most of the achievs you cant do against a comp

it has to be in a league game.
Long shall be your suffering. Joyous be your pain.

+++ Asteroth, Daemon prince of Slaanesh +++
Banned
535 posts
exactly what i was thinking slaheesh, i doubt blizzard would give any kinds if not mere simple one like(build your 1st probe) would allow you to get any accomplisments against a comp since they can be easily maniplulated or tweak in your favor allowing the player to gain numerous accomplsihments theat in normal situation would be significantly harder.

Thus ist would only make since that accomplishments can only be gained in online mode vs a real player.
IF YOU HAVE A GUEST PASS YOUR WILLING TO TRADE FOR MINERAL/GAS PLEASE PM ME!!

MyTraining Site
Zealot
184 posts
Mhm... I believe I've gotten a lot of achievements in Cooperative mode against the AI (not only coop achievements, but melee/league achievements as well)
Civilian
1 posts
This achievement is broken.

After neural parasite on probe and build everything :
Tried with normal training, didn't work.
Tried with warp gate, didn't work.
Tried every protoss unit, didn't work.

Didn't work in Melee with AI, Melee with human, League and Co-op.

"most of the achievs you cant do against a comp"
This one is in Melee category, you should be able to complete it against a comp like others.

And most of achievements can be completed versus comp. I've got 680 achievement points and only 6 league games (approx 60 achievements) and this is not finished at all (against comp).
Void Ray
3,540 posts
LOL - I thought that that Achievement would be more like a "kill Zerg with nothing else but Zealots"..

Tried that ??
Changeling
658 posts
Jul 10th 2010, 16:36:48 Quote by Slaanesh
Jul 10th 2010, 14:59:00 Quote by das_fust

most of the achievs you cant do against a comp

it has to be in a league game.

Nope. All achievements mention where you need to do them. All achievements under Economy and the second category in combat that I forgot the name must be done in melee. The other category is League and must be done in League games, but Coop Vs AI counts as League and you can easily get all those achievements there, like the 40 kills with a single unit or kill x number of units with yamato guns. Those would be pretty hard against a human player, unless he's asleep or very bad.

Personally, I would go with what DC5 said. I didn't try, but he's the one making the most sense.